Now Hiring: Mental Health Clinicians & InternsMental health clinicians are the main face of Restored Life Counseling, they represent us to our clients and the public in the provision of mental health services to individuals, couples, families, and/or groups. Apply Now
Mission Based Hiring
Free and full affirmation of our statement of faith and commitment to our core values is a condition of serving on the board of directors. As ministers of Christ to a broken world, both personal and professional conduct must reflect alignment with our cause, mission, vision, beliefs, values, and strategy (all of which can be found on our about page).
Why Work Here?
- Advancement potential.
- Higher than average pay.
- Support to develop revenue streams.
- A balance of clinical autonomy and support from group resources.
- Easy to use technology, efficient, paperless processes.
- Remote (i.e. teletherapy) work is an option if you want it.
Mental health clinicians are the main face of Restored Life Counseling, they represent us to our clients and the public in the provision of mental health services to individuals, couples, families, and/or groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide various outpatient mental health services with the goal of patient recovery.
- Conduct intakes and monitor individual, group, and family therapies.
- Develop treatment plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment.
- Provide mental health assessments, counseling, referrals, and intervention services.
- Complete and maintain documentation according to federal and state guidelines.
- Alignment with Restored Life’s Statement of Faith and Core Values
- For Clinician I – One or more of the following:
- Enrollment in a graduate degree program in a mental health field, and concurrent enrollment in the program’s case conference or equivalent class.
- Eligibility for Washington State’s credential of Certified Counselor.
- Eligibility for Washington State’s credential of Agency Affiliated Counselor.
- For Clinician II – Master’s degree in a mental health field.
- For Clinician III – Licensure in a mental health field.
- For Clinician IV – Eligibility for NBCC’s ACS credential, or to provide supervision for specialty certification.
- Specialty certification, or desire to obtain one.
- Desire to advance the mental health professions.
- Desire to contribute to self-service resources for those unable to afford services.
- Client outcome.
- Sessions start on time.
- Sessions end on time.
- Notes completed within 72 hours of session completion.
1099 Basis, varies with caseload. Group fees are itemized percentages with limits, not fixed percentages (which means you keep more of the revenue you generate for the group).