Seeking: Experienced Mental Health Clinician with Leadership PotentialWe are seeking an experienced clinician interested in growing into a leadership position (Area Director or Clinical Director). Apply Now
Mission Based Hiring
Free and full affirmation of our statement of faith and commitment to our core values is a condition of any employment or contract offer with Restored Life Counseling. As ministers of Christ to a broken world, both personal and professional conduct must reflect alignment with our cause, mission, vision, beliefs, values, and strategy (all of which can be found on our about page).
Why Work Here?
- Advancement potential.
- Higher than average pay.
- Support to develop multiple revenue streams.
- A balance of clinical autonomy and support from group resources.
- Easy to use technology, efficient, paperless processes.
- Remote (i.e. teletherapy) work is an option if you want it.
Mental health clinicians are the main face of Restored Life Counseling, they represent us to our clients and the public in the provision of mental health services to individuals, couples, families, and/or groups. For the current position, we are seeking an experienced clinician interested in growing into a leadership position (Area Director or Clinical Director) for services provided in Washington State.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Network with other mental health providers, groups, and education programs for purposes of recruiting and training clinicians.
- Provide various outpatient mental health services with the goal of client recovery.
- Conduct intakes and monitor individual, group, and family therapies.
- Develop treatment plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment.
- Provide mental health assessments, counseling, referrals, and intervention services.
- Complete and maintain documentation according to federal and state guidelines.
- Alignment with Restored Life’s Statement of Faith and Core Values
- Independent Licensure in a mental health field.
- Experience providing clinical supervision.
- Interest in leadership opportunities.
- Specialty Certification completed or in progress (example certifying organizations include IITAP, ICEEFT, EMDRIA, or The Gottman Institute).
- Eligibility for NBCC’s ACS credential, or to provide supervision for specialty certification.
- Desire to advance the mental health professions.
- Desire to contribute to self-service resources for those unable to afford services.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Regular contact with local Counselor Education Programs to recruit and train new clinical staff.
- Regular contact with local mental health providers to develop and deepen our referral network.
- Clinician retention throughout multiple stages of professional development.
- Client outcomes.
- Sessions start on time.
- Sessions end on time.
- Notes completed within 72 hours of session completion.
1099 Basis, varies with caseload. Group fees are itemized percentages with limits, not fixed percentages (which means you keep more of the revenue you generate for the group).