Now Hiring: Mental Health ResearchersResearchers identify new areas of knowledge in our field, actively designs and implements studies and publishes results for professional and public audiences. Apply Now
Mission Based Hiring
Free and full affirmation of our statement of faith and commitment to our core values is a condition of serving on the board of directors. As ministers of Christ to a broken world, both personal and professional conduct must reflect alignment with our cause, mission, vision, beliefs, values, and strategy (all of which can be found on our about page).
Why Work Here?
- Advancement potential.
- Higher than average pay.
- Support to develop revenue streams.
- A balance of clinical autonomy and support from group resources.
- Easy to use technology, efficient, paperless processes.
- Remote (i.e. teletherapy) work is an option if you want it.
Researchers identify new areas of knowledge in our field, actively designs and implements studies and publishes results for professional and public audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must carry a clinical caseload of at least ten clinical hours per week.
- Identify trends in mental health conditions within the community, especially those relevant to Restored Life’s research interest or other strategic research interests identified by the board of directors.
- Develop experimental protocols for the study of specific issues to better understand causative factors.
- Gather data through observations and interactions with the public.
- Conduct testing to detect relationships between cognitive and emotional functions.
- Develop and test theories regarding intervention, treatment, and prevention.
- Report findings to other healthcare professionals in an effort to better address community needs.
- Publish findings for both professional and consumer audiences.
- Cultivate relationships with donors and grantors, fund development, grant writing.
- Alignment with Restored Life’s Statement of Faith and Core Values
- PhD in a mental health field, accredited by either CACREP, COAMFTE, CSWE, or the APA.
- Specialty certification
- Peer Reviewed Publications
- Research experience
- Grant writing experience
- To be individually negotiated and renegotiated on a quarterly basis.
1099 Basis. Depends on several factors, including clinical caseload, grant funding, and production of revenue producing intellectual property. Group fees are itemized percentages with limits, not fixed percentages (which means you keep more of the revenue you generate for the group).