Counseling For Overcoming Betrayal TraumaRestore Trust And Commitment. Process The Pain Without Shame. Regain Your Footing. Believe In Yourself And Your Relationship Again. Improve Communication. Reduce Conflict. Increase Intimacy And Connection. Click The Button Below To Get Started. Get Started
Why Our Approach Works
Our approach to betrayal trauma counseling integrates the best research with the best practices in a clear way. (Often, you get either the best practices or the best research, rarely both).
- Thorough Intake Assessment – you are unique individuals in a unique relationship. Effective betrayal trauma counseling keeps that in mind and covers all the bases instead of making assumptions.
- Informal and Formal Assessment – You are a human being, not a formula, so we use informal tools. We also cover all the bases with our formal tools.
- New skills applied in session, not just crisis management – many betrayal trauma counselors are content to mediate the crisis of the week and keep you coming back for an infinite number of sessions. We want to work ourselves out of a job, so we have you work in session just like we want you to at home.
- Outcome Tracking – You are investing time, money, and energy in this process. Outcome tracking measures your return on that investment. If betrayal trauma counseling is not working, stop coming, we won’t take it personally.
- We value your healing over our revenue. We want you to heal, not keep coming back indefinitely.
Other Issues and Resources
You can also check out these free resources: