Counseling For Overcoming Betrayal TraumaRestore Trust And Commitment. Process The Pain Without Shame. Regain Your Footing. Believe In Yourself And Your Relationship Again. Improve Communication. Reduce Conflict. Increase Intimacy And Connection. Click The Button Below To Get Started. Get Started
Why Our Approach Works
Our approach to betrayal trauma counseling integrates the best research with the best practices in a clear way. (Often, you get either the best practices or the best research, rarely both).
- Thorough Intake Assessment – you are unique individuals in a unique relationship. Effective betrayal trauma counseling keeps that in mind and covers all the bases instead of making assumptions.
- Informal and Formal Assessment – You are a human being, not a formula, so we use informal tools. We also cover all the bases with our formal tools.
- New skills applied in session, not just crisis management – many betrayal trauma counselors are content to mediate the crisis of the week and keep you coming back for an infinite number of sessions. We want to work ourselves out of a job, so we have you work in session just like we want you to at home.
- Outcome Tracking – You are investing time, money, and energy in this process. Outcome tracking measures your return on that investment. If betrayal trauma counseling is not working, stop coming, we won’t take it personally.
- We value your healing over our revenue. We want you to heal, not keep coming back indefinitely.
Challenges We Help With
Reduce Time And Energy Wasted On Worry. Regain Control Of Your Life. Achieve Your Potential.
Regain Your Sense Of Hope, Motivation, And Purpose. Increase Energy And Vitality. Enjoy Life Again.
Reduce Conflict. Improve Communication. Increase Intimacy And Connection. Dream Together.
Porn or Sex Addiction
Increase Integrity. Reduce Shame, Depression, And Anxiety From Porn or Sex Addiction. Don’t Stay Trapped.
Infidelity & Betrayal Trauma
Restore Trust And Commitment. Process The Pain Without Shame. Regain Your Footing. Believe In Yourself And Your Relationship Again.
Try Our Free Resources
We offer these resources to the community for free. No email or identifying information is required to access these tools that can help you overcome your challenges.
Personal Challenges Survey
A free survey with brief screening scales for eight of the most common personal challenges that people face. Also provides suggestions for overcoming your challenges.
Things to Try to Improve Mood
A menu of small habits that can make big changes for depression, anxiety, or anger.
Things to Try to Improve Relationships
A menu of small habits that can make big changes in your relationships.
Things to Try to Overcome Chaos
A menu of small habits that make big changes for addiction or trauma.
Signs You've Found the Right Therapist
80% of the benefit from therapy comes from being matched to the right therapist. Here are seven signs of a good match.
How to Get the Help You Need on ANY Budget
Maximize your budget for therapy and your benefit FROM therapy.
Recommended Reading and Podcasts
A list of books and podcasts we most often recommend to our clients.
Support and accountability groups are a critical part of recovery. Here is a list of groups we recommend.
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Health Insurance Coverage
Strategies You Can Use Right Now - And At Your Next Enrollment