Counseling For Overcoming InfidelityRestore Trust And Commitment. Process The Pain Without Shame. Regain Your Footing. Believe In Yourself And Your Relationship Again. Improve Communication. Reduce Conflict. Increase Intimacy And Connection. Click The Button Below To Get Started. Get Started
Why Our Approach Works
Our approach to infidelity counseling integrates the best research with the best practices in a clear way. (Often, you get either the best practices or the best research, rarely both).
- Thorough Intake Assessment – you are unique individuals in a unique relationship. Effective infidelity counseling keeps that in mind and covers all the bases instead of making assumptions.
- Informal and Formal Assessment – You are a human being, not a formula, so we use informal tools. We also cover all the bases with our formal tools.
- New skills applied in session, not just crisis management – many infidelity counselors are content to mediate the crisis of the week and keep you coming back for an infinite number of sessions. We want to work ourselves out of a job, so we have you work in session just like we want you to at home.
- Outcome Tracking – You are investing time, money, and energy in this process. Outcome tracking measures your return on that investment. If infidelity counseling is not working, stop coming, we won’t take it personally.
- We value your healing over our revenue. We want you to heal, not keep coming back indefinitely.
Challenges We Help With
Try Our Free Resources
We offer these resources to the community for free. No email or identifying information is required to access these tools that can help you overcome your challenges.
Please help us to help as many people as possible by donating below.
If you want, you can specify which fund you would like to donate to.
The General Fund is allocated at the board's discretion, on a monthly basis.
The Scholarship Fund helps pay for therapy for uninsured people who cannot afford therapy.
The Strategic Plan fund helps us expand our service capacity and publish new resources. The Strategic Plan is set on an annual basis by the board of directors. Our current strategic plan is always available on our about page.